Read Before You Proceed
The following instructions only apply during pool season. Following the removal of the COVID-19 color tier system, the Board of Directors continues to make HOA member safety a priority. Please read the following pool safety rules as they may have changed after the June 15, 2021 statewide re-opening.
Thank you for your cooperation as we all play a role in keeping our community safe.
Temporary Rules, for a New Normal
The follow are temporary pool rules and procedures for reopening pools during COVID-19 recovery developed from State & County mandates for the safety of all Creekside West Village Master Association residents.
- All persons using an HOA pool assume all risks, including but not limited to, exposure to COVID-19.
- All persons using an HOA pool must adhere to all pool procedures including the temporary pool rules contained herein, as well as existing pool rules that do not conflict with current pool rules..
- Pool Monitors will be on duty when pool(s) are open to residents.
- Residents wishing to enter the Beach Club pool area will only be allowed to enter via the main gate located closest to the club house.
- Only residents with common area identification cards will be admitted into HOA pool(s); GUEST(S) must be accompanied at all times by residents with common area identification cards.
- Maximum Pool Area Occupancy at pools are not to exceed 32 persons to avoid crowding and to promote social distancing.
- Advanced Online Reservations are required to reserve a 2 hr. swim time. HOA members may make concurrent reservations. Monday – Sunday, the swim times are as follows.
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- HOA members should consider sanitizing the areas they use in between swim sessions for the health and safety of residents.
- NO RESIDENT who is sick, or exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, may access the pool area. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, such as fever, coughing & shortness of breath DO NOT ENTER THE POOL AREA, and reschedule your visit.
- Residents are reminded not to monopolize the pool reservations so that other residents can use the pool(s). If it appears a resident is monopolizing the pool reservations, a cancellation notice will be sent to you.
- Residents are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering when traveling through pool area and shared restrooms to safeguard pool users and pool monitors and remove mask when entering the water. Residents are also reminded to Stay 6ft apart from those not in your household, both in and out of the water.
- AGREEMENT: By securing a reservation, residents agree to abide by temporary rules and Procedures, including existing pool rules. Failure to do so will result in the suspension of pool privileges.
For questions, clarification, or a copy of these temporary rules, contact Precise Management at (909) 481-0600.
For questions related to the city of Ontario’s response to the COVID 19 pandemic, call the City Hotline at (909) 988-3650 or visit, https://www.ontarioca.gov/coronavirus.