Details:Name Creekside West Social Committee Phone 909-481-0600
- Creekside Community ID Required
- Vendor registration required
Fishing Derby & Community Vendor Fair (Postponed)
Update: The 2021 Fishing Derby has been postponed until further notice.
It’s that time again for our annual trout derby and the race is on to get prepared.
So, here are the rules:
- NO fishing in the lake one week prior to the derby
- 5 trout person person
- 1 pole per person
- Only Creekside West Members are eligible for prizes
- Volunteers wearing yellow Creekside vest are available to assist derby contestants
- Prize fish are to be brought to the clubhouse at 2:30 pm for prize awards
- All Creekside West boating and fishing rules apply
- NO alcohol permitted
- Public restrooms are available in pool area
Okay, I know it sounds like a lot of rules BUT, we want everyone to have fun and enjoy this time to meet your neighbors and spend time with family. And it’s the one time of the year you get to keep the fish.
Creekside West ID cards and key fobs are required to participation and Creekside West ID must be visible to security. The event will take place rain or shine.
Please note that fishing the lake will be closed to all residents one week prior to the event, including homes that back up into the lake. Also, please police your area of any loose fishing hooks, lines, and fishing equipment to protect our kids, pets, and natural wildlife. Volunteers will be monitoring the lake with security to help continue this a fun and family oriented Creekside tradition.
Food vendors will be serving food and refreshments at the clubhouse starting at 10 a.m.
Hundreds of dollars in prizes $$$ Based on Tagged Fish: $25, $50, and $100
Sharing photos on social media such as the Creekside Connects Facebook page is encouraged. You may also email them to have them included on the HOA website.