ONTARIO, Calif. — As airlines begin to see increasing numbers of air travelers, Ontario International Airport (ONT) is poised to welcome travelers back to the airport with open arms – and a video showing many of the steps taken to help make their return safe and secure.
The one-minute video provides a brief overview of the initiatives undertaken to keep facilities clean and reduce potential exposure to the coronavirus.
The precautionary measures include:
- Installation of commercial kiosks which offer face covers, disposable gloves, disinfectant wipes and alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Deep cleaning of public and employee areas of the airport, such as restrooms, lunchrooms and retail and dining concessions with high-powered disinfectant.
- More intensive efforts to sanitize high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, hand railings, counters and water fountains.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations positioned throughout the airport.
- Passenger screening trays treated with powerful antimicrobial technology to inhibit the growth of bacteria on tray surfaces remain in use at security checkpoints.
- Placement of appropriately spaced floor markers throughout the terminals to encourage proper social distancing.
To continue reading the complete article, visit https://www.vvng.com/ontario-international-airport-welcomes-travelers-back-with-new-safety-measures-amid-covid-19/