Below is the status update regarding the construction activities that will be occurring in the Creekside Community for the Ontario Municipal Utilities Company (OMUC) Recycled Water Improvements Project. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience.
Construction Update: Week of 7/20/2020
- From Tuesday (7/21/2020) to Friday (7/24/2020), East Day Creek Loop and certain portions of Deer Creek Loop will be closed. Access from connecting streets will be controlled by site personnel and/or signage.
- Also, during this period, short-term lane closures at various locations will occur. Please follow directions given by site personnel and/or signage.
- Contractor will always allow emergency vehicle access.
- Sidewalks may be closed, for increased safety.
- Please drive cautiously and follow all signage and site personnel directions.
- Expect Delays!
The below illustration is informational and may not reflect exact signage and locations.
No visits to the construction site will be allowed, at any time, due to heavy construction activities and to ensure safety. Please contact the OMUC Senior Inspector, Ben Gregory, at (909)-376-4874 with questions.