Below is the status update regarding the construction activities that will be occurring in the Creekside Community for the Ontario Municipal Utilities Company (OMUC) Recycled Water Improvements Project. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience.
Construction Update: Week of 9/21/2020
- The contractor will be working-on all remaining repair/painting of items in various locations in Creekside West and Creekside East.
- Please note that more equipment and workers will be working in these areas.
- In these locations, lane closures will be well marked and short-term in duration.
- Contractor may close all lanes if potential safety concerns are identified.
- Contractor will always allow emergency vehicle access.
- Please drive cautiously and follow all signage and site personnel directions.
- Expect Delays!
The below illustrations are informational and may not reflect exact signage and locations.
No visits to the construction site will be allowed, at any time, due to heavy construction activities and to ensure safety. Please contact the OMUC Senior Inspector, Ben Gregory, at (909)-376-4874 with questions.
Remember to notify me if anyone, that has previously visited the site, may have been in contact with someone that was exposed to the COVID-19 virus. The Contractor will be taking a day-by-day approach to the construction schedule to ensure they are taking necessary extra safety steps to remain in compliance.